American Safety & Health Institute
ASHI – AMERICAN SAFETY & HEALTH INSTITUTE
Start the Heart is an authorized PA Keys provider.
This Pediatric First Aid / CPR / AED course by ASHI is approved by the PA Keys.
ASHI – Pediatric First Aid & CPR / AED
- CPR / AED
- Adult / Child / Infant
- Care of Choking
- Pediatric First Aid
The ASHI Pediatric First Aid & CPR / AED course is intended for:
- Daycare / Childcare Centers / Pre-schools
- New parents / Grandparents
- Adopting / Fostering
- Scouts / Camp leaders
- Babysitters / Nannies
- Church Nursery
Course topics include but are not limited to:
- CPR / AED / Choking
- Rescue Breaths
- Control of bleeding / Internal / Tourniquets
- Head / Neck / Back injuries
- Nose / Mouth / Eye injuries
- Hypoglycemia / Seizures / Fainting
- Asthma / Inhalers
- Allergic reaction / Epi-pen
- Poisoning / Inhaled / Ingested
- Heat / Cold emergencies
- All portions of the course are completed in one classroom setting.
- 2-year ASHI Completion Card is issued on the same day.
Start the Heart, LLC Pittsburgh’s leader in CPR training ~