Emergency Care & Safety Institute courses meet job-related requirements as defined by OSHA, the Joint Commission, and the state offices of EMS, Education, and Health.
ECSI courses are offered in association with the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and the American College of Emergency Physicians.
EMERGENCY CARE & SAFETY INSTITUTE
This training is intended for:
- Corporations / Businesses
- Schools / Teachers
- Churches / Institutions
- Contractors / Manufacturing
- Gyms / Fitness instructors
- Hotels / Casinos
- Scouts / Camp leaders
- Parents / Grandparents
- Babysitters / Nannies
- Law enforcement / Security
- This is NOT for Healthcare providers
- All portions of the course are completed in one classroom setting.
- 2-year ECSI eCard is issued on the same day.
- CPR / AED / Care of Choking
- First Aid
- First Aid & CPR / AED / Care of Choking